Laura Plancarte has worked in a diverse range of mediums including; film, performance and video installation creating interdisciplinary live projects displayed in Museums and cultural spaces in Mexico City, Guadalajara, Barcelona, Florence and London. In 2006 and 2007 she was awarded a grant from BNP Paribas and she has also been sponsored by the Mexican cultural institutions: La Colección Jumex, La Fundación del Centro Histórico, UNAM and Secretaría de Cultura del Estado de Jalisco. Tierra Caliente was her first feature film and Hermanos/Siblings is her second feature documentary.
- 2017, Hermanos/Siblings Feature documentary, shot with Black Magic Cinema.
- 2015, Tierra Caliente, Feature film, Shot with Alexa.
- 2012, From Duality to Unity, Short film, Shot with 5D.
- 2011, Bipolar, Short film, Shot with the Red Camera.
- 2010, Melon & Watermelon, Short film, Shot with 5D.
- 2009, Insomnia, Short film, Shot in Super 16mm.